We evaluate and treat patients referred for peripheral arterial occlusive disease - claudication and critical limb ischemia.
In office venous evaluation and treatment for leg swelling, varicose veins, and stasis ulcers related to venous insufficiency.
- Kyphoplasty for vertebral fractures
- Sacroplasty for sacral insuffiency fractures
- Dialysis catheter placements
- Maintenance of arterial-venous fistulas and grafts
- Percutaneous, Image guided biopsies
- Many biopsies can be in-office
- Chemoembolization/RF and Cryoablation
UTERINE FIBROID EMBOLIZATION
Minimally invasive treatment for symptomatic fibroids that is carried out percutaneously and catheter- directed with only an overnight stay.
CENTRAL VENOUS ACCESS
- Port Placement for chemotherapy
- PICC and Central lines for access